My Digital Accounting Entertainment Software
mydaEs – pronounced Midas – the golden touch
Moneypenny has provided integrated accounting services and payroll solutions to the entertainment industry for over 30 years. Our premier software package, My Digital Accounting Entertainment Solutions (mydaEs), an exciting financial management program, is designed to provide your production with flexibility and ease-of-use.
In addition, the Digital Filing Cabinet (DFC), an integrated centralised database, supports documentation that can be accessed online from anywhere in the world. DFC has the potential to realise the paperless office and assist with audit and rebate facilitation. It is particularly desirable for the producer in regards to long-term storage solutions with a saving on physical storage fees. Most tax offices globally accept digital documentation back-ups as the risk of original paperwork being destroyed is minimised.
Online mydaEs (OM) is our most recent offering and compliments the software suite with another integrated layer for the production team.
- Online purchase orders OPO
- Online crew details form OPR
- Online tax declaration upload OTD
- Online petty cash OPC (in development)
- Online crew contracts OCC
- Online cast contracts OCC (in development)
Key Benefits of using mydaEs
- Simply open mydaEs and commence your work. No need for complicated manuals.
- mydaEs is the most efficient package for data entry, cost management and forensic requirements. Track all your workflow with an easy to follow drop-down menu.
- Extensive import and export functionality.
- Electronic banking with automated supplier remittances.
- Facility to customise reports required by various parties including stakeholders.
Find and Export
- Powerful transaction find function allows for quick recovery of any transaction set for export or analysis.
- Transactions can be identified via nominated fields; such as description, date, account number, etc., including any viable combination for a refined search.
- Export all support documentation for any given set that is necessary for GST audit, insurance claim, re-invoicing etc.
- Data entry efficiency assured with an extensive and easy to use import capability from any spreadsheet.
- Petty Cash, Journals and Purchase Orders can be easily imported from our user-friendly templates provided to all customers and free of charge.
- Make your own templates, if preferred. Easy adaptation of credit card statements, development costs, and lab quotes that can be supplied in Excel or CVS formats.
- Our powerful cost manager allows up to four levels of detail for the cost reporting process, and able to manage the most complex of projects or multiple projects within one data file.
- Multiple currency capability.
- International tax reporting, international banking, international tax credit or rebate reporting.
Backup made Easy
- Anytime backup without quitting the system.
- Data generated by you remains your property. Archive locally with a program copy that is run locally. Provides access to your data and supporting documentation at all times.
- Integrity of your data is assured with built-in protections.
- Asset/inventory management tool includes specialist tagging for control of company assets.
- Off-site, password protected, server secure.
- Year End reporting which meets all auditors needs.
- Historic balance sheets, trial balance and bank reconciliations based on document, posted or period dates as appropriate.
- mydaEs is working to achieve a paperless office.
- Generate POs and Checks/Bank Transfers all to PDF formats.
- User can export reports in Excel, PDFs etc. and extrapolate data without having to print cumbersome reports.
The Moneypenny team is here to ensure that mydaEs can provide both flexibility and ease-of-use with the expressed aim to save on time and money given that resources are finite within the production environment. If you would like to receive a demonstration of our software, please do not hesitate to call us.
Online support for the software is available on the mydaEs Manual.
mydaEs is currently being used on the following projects:
UK: Legend, Peaky Blinders, Spooks, and more…
Australia: House Husband 3, Banished, Last Cab to Darwin, Emu Plains, Soul City and more…
South Africa: Rescue 3, Mandela’s Gun, Spud 3, Die Wind Pomp, Masterchef, Rhythm City and more…
New Zealand: 25 April, The Dark Horse, Slow West and more…