International Payroll Services
Moneypenny has provided payroll services on Feature and TV projects worldwide for more than thirty years with operating budgets in the range of $100,000 to $150 million.
Our guaranteed service will respond to all your specific needs with a team of experienced payroll operators in three of our principal offices: London, Sydney and Cape Town. We understand the specific needs of production with local, legal and tax requirements. As with many productions spanning two or more countries, in and out of Europe, we can provide a consistent payroll solution across your entire production.
The Moneypenny payroll software system, designed by production accountants, is written and supported by our team of programmers. We provide a flexibility that has facilitated the payment of local cast and crew on international projects in Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Cook Islands, England, Fiji, Ireland, Kenya, Mozambique, Namibia, Samoa, Thailand and Vietnam.
Highlights of the Moneypenny payroll service include:
- An online Crew Details Form, instantly populates the employee masterfile.
- Potential to generate crew contracts.
- Automatic calculation of timesheets from scratch to include all overtime and penalties, if applicable. Save time and accounting personnel; provide us with the manual timesheet, and we do the rest.
- Detailed payslips to reduce crew queries.
- A fully integrated solution with the Moneypenny software mydaEs or upload to PSL, Vista, Ease or Eclipse. Eliminate time-consuming journal entries.
- Wages banked directly into crew members nominated account or Agent.
- All local statutory requirements met to include electronic lodgements.
- Reports to comply with government rebate and co-production funding requirements in all jurisdictions.
Download a sample crew timesheet and details of some of our payroll service credits here.
Moneypenny can also provide a full range of accounting services including payroll for theatre and live performance accounting. Specialist services for theatre specific modules in our mydaEs software has been used on a number of theatrical productions and live performances in Australia, NZ and Asia and in the UK.
For further information or rates, please contact:
Jane Corden on +61 (2) 9383 4612 firstname.lastname@example.org
Kristy Carty +44 (0)1932 59 2445 email@example.com
Shamila Phillips on +27 21 425 4213 firstname.lastname@example.org